murcia

Portal de Puerto Lumbreras

www.portaldepuertolumbreras.com

Puerto Lumbreras - SpanishPuerto Lumbreras - English
detail of Puerto Lumbreras

 

The Cultural Civic Center of Puerto Lumbreras will host next Saturday the free monologue show "Murcianos2" (20/10/2020)

| This is an initiative in which the City Council and the Ministry of Education and Culture collaborate to reactivate the cultural sector and support the artists of the Region | In the event a collection of donations will be carried out to collaborate with animal welfare through the platform "Help me to Help them" The Councilor for Culture; Juan Rubén Burrueco, has announced that next Saturday, October 24, starting at 9:00 p.m., the Puerto Lumbreras Civic Cultural Center will host the monologue show "Murcianos 2", with limited capacity and with all the necessary measures.

security against COVID-19 that the health authorities mark.

Admission to the event is free by prior reservation, but a collection of donations will be carried out to collaborate with animal welfare through the "Help me to Help them" platform. The show is 100% Murcian.

In this way, the comedians Jaime Caravaca, Rubén Serrano, Javi Chou and 'Kalderas' will act in the Lumbrerense municipality thanks to the CREA Plan of the Institute of Cultural Industries and Arts of the Ministry of Education and Culture, which is in charge of the 75 percent of the artistic cache, with the remaining 25 percent being the responsibility of the City Council, in addition to being in charge of the logistics.

Safety protocols, such as compliance with interpersonal distance, staggered entry and exit or the use of hydroalcoholic gel are controlled and guaranteed for this show.

"The objective of this initiative is to reactivate the cultural sector and support the artists of the Region,At the same time, we offer our neighbors and anyone who comes to the Civic Center on Saturday a night of laughter and fun, which is also more necessary than ever in these times, always carrying out all the established prevention measures against the virus.

Culture is safe, "said Juan Rubén Burrueco. The capacity is limited to a maximum of 60 people, who will be individually distributed in seats separated by at least 1.5 meters.

Advance reservation is essential by calling 652 90 22 82 and 968 40 25 72.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Puerto Lumbreras

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información